June 1 – 4, 2016
In June 2016 the Austin Resource Recovery, a City of Austin service, hosts the prominent Fifth Annual National Zero Waste Business Conference as Title Sponsor. For the third year, Ei is the NZWBC Official Media Partner, The following ZWA Blog articles published regarding the stellar conference:
- 2016 Zero Waste Conference: “Tuning in”to Zero Waste – announces the Fifth Annual NZWBC.
- “Tune-in” to Zero Waste and Catch Austin’s Beat to a World Without Waste – gives an overview of the stellar 2016 NZWBC program, featuring the City of Austin and the plenary program.
- A “Tuned In” Industry Catches a Vibrant Zero Waste Beat– chronicles the conference keynotes, plenary panels along with the food waste topic intertwined throughout the program.
- The Macro Cost of Micro Contamination – gives a synopsis of the Ei-hosted panel with the same name.
Ei Founder Holly Elmore moderated the Ei-hosted panels: Food Waste Composting: Challenges, Successes & Lessons Learned and The Macro Cost of Micro Contamination.
For a pictorial recap of the conference, visit the comprehensive Ei FB album, 2016 National Zero Waste Conference.
Food Waste Composting: Challenges, Successes & Lessons Learned:
- Holly Elmore – Elemental Impact (moderator)
- Frank Franciosi – U.S. Composting Council
2016 NZWBC – USCC (2369 KB)
- Anne Bedarf – GreenBlue | Sustainable Packaging Coalition
2016 NZWBC – GB | SPC (3258 KB)
- Christy Cook – Sodexo
2016 NZWBC – Sodexo (2016 KB)